What You'll Get
- $27.25 for one balcony ticket (up to $47.50 value)
- $35 for one orchestra/mezzanine ticket (up to $60.50 value)
- View the seating chart
The Rocky Horror Picture Show with Barry Bostwick
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show: A wholesome couple named Brad and Janet find themselves stranded in the castle of a gender-bending mad scientist and his band of outcasts, which includes a hunchback butler, a muscly creation called Rocky, and a reanimated delivery boy played by Meatloaf.
- The Rocky Horror Recipe: equal parts horror, campy sci-fi, and rock ‘n’ roll musical
- The Rocky Horror Experience: Live actors perform in sync with the movie and encourage audience participation, whether it’s getting out of your seat to do the group “Time Warp” dance, shining a flashlight during “Over at the Frankenstein Place,” or donning your party hat during dinner. (Pre-packaged “Party Prop Bags” will be available for purchase at the merchandise booth night of show)
- The Rocky Horror Experience when Barry Bostwick’s in the house: even more excitement thanks to a Q&A with Brad Majors himself. The evening also features a costume contest.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 25, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 10/23 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.