What You'll Get
- $25 for one main-floor ticket (up to $50.95 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
The Rocky Horror Picture Show with Barry Bostwick
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show: A wholesome couple named Brad and Janet find themselves stranded in the castle of a gender-bending mad scientist and his band of outcasts, which includes a hunchback butler, a muscly creation called Rocky, and a reanimated delivery boy played by Meatloaf.
- The Rocky Horror Recipe: equal parts horror, campy sci-fi, and rock ‘n’ roll musical
- The Rocky Horror Experience: Live actors perform in sync with the movie and encourage audience participation, whether it’s getting out of your seat to do the group “Time Warp” dance, shining a flashlight during “Over at the Frankenstein Place,” or popping a balloon if your date falls asleep.
- The Rocky Horror Experience when Barry Bostwick’s in the house: even more excitement thanks to a Q&A with Brad Majors himself. The evening also features a costume contest.
The Riverside Theater
As vaudeville heaved its last breaths in the late 1920s, RKO’s Riverside Theater opened in 1928 and served as a performance hall for just a few years before Warner Brothers took it over to screen their films. Decades of neglect followed, reaching a nadir in 1966 when a carelessly tossed cigarette butt incinerated the proscenium’s drapery, prompting the cash-conscious owners to replace the opulent teal velour with workmanlike duvetyn. A slated demolition in 1982 nearly replaced the theater with a shopping mall before a coalition of citizens convinced philanthropist Joseph Zilber to save the space. In the subsequent renovations, craftsmen installed plush red drapery, overhauled the obsolete lighting, and repainted the faded French Baroque gilding of the auditorium, restoring the elegant space to its former glory and inspiring it to get back out on the theater dating scene.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 28, 2015. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 11/28 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.