- One ticket to see The Rocky Horror Show
- When: Friday, October 31, at 8 p.m.
- Where: California Theatre of the Performing Arts
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $39 for the front balcony (up to $85 value)
- $45 for the orchestra (up to $92.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
The Rocky Horror Show
Richard O’ Brien’s Rocky Horror Show, the musical that went on to inspire the cinematic cult classic The Rocky Horror Picture Show, thrills and chills audiences with horror-laced comedy, riveting dance sequences, cross-dressing actors, and an iconic score. During the crazed yet campy odyssey, mad scientist Dr. Frank-N-Furter and his castle-dwelling cronies attempt to corrupt Brad and Janet—a prudish young couple from the suburbs—with seductive dances and extended curfew hours. As the lovebirds gradually become more enthralled with the spooky jubilee, they encounter rock ‘n’ roll singing experiments gone wrong and a slew of rollicking tunes such as “Time Warp” and “Hot Patootie – Bless My Soul.”
“Time Warp” in particular is at the heart of the spirited audience participation that characterizes many performances. It’s also just a jump to the left, and then a step to the right, followed by some hip-, knee-, and pelvis-related things. Audiences will also get the chance to interact with the cult classic in another way that celluloid can’t provide as toilet paper cascades over them.