- $15 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $26 value)
- The evening will feature two bouts between the Rollergirls’ home teams: the United States Pummeling Service (USPS) vs. Sugar Kill Gang at 6 p.m. and the Red Ridin’ Hoods vs. Dooms Daisies at 8 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
On April 2, the Rocky Mountain Roller Girls will take over the Fillmore Auditorium during a doubleheader of bone-crunching bouts. That evening, the league will dispatch its four home teams onto the track to clash against each other in fast-paced, high-scoring matches. Before you head to the derby, though, here are a few cool facts about the Rocky Mountain Rollergirls and their history:
- The league was founded in 2004. At the time, there were only around a dozen roller derby teams in existence. Today, there are more than 1,500.
- The Rocky Mountain Rollergirls are one of the founding members of the Women’s Flat Track Derby Association, a massive organization that today includes teams from all over the globe.
- Fight Club, one of Rocky Mountain’s three travel teams, won the coveted WFTDA Championships in 2010.
- Some players have been around since the start, including veterans such as Assaultin’ Pepa, Winona Fighter, and She Who Cannot Be Named.