What You'll Get
- $15 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $26 value)
- The evening will feature two bouts between the Rollergirls’ home teams: the United States Pummeling Service (USPS) vs. Sugar Kill Gang at 6 p.m. and the Red Ridin’ Hoods vs. Dooms Daisies at 8 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
On April 2, the Rocky Mountain Roller Girls will take over the Fillmore Auditorium during a doubleheader of bone-crunching bouts. That evening, the league will dispatch its four home teams onto the track to clash against each other in fast-paced, high-scoring matches. Before you head to the derby, though, here are a few cool facts about the Rocky Mountain Rollergirls and their history:
- The league was founded in 2004. At the time, there were only around a dozen roller derby teams in existence. Today, there are more than 1,500.
- The Rocky Mountain Rollergirls are one of the founding members of the Women’s Flat Track Derby Association, a massive organization that today includes teams from all over the globe.
- Fight Club, one of Rocky Mountain’s three travel teams, won the coveted WFTDA Championships in 2010.
- Some players have been around since the start, including veterans such as Assaultin’ Pepa, Winona Fighter, and She Who Cannot Be Named.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 3, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.