- One ticket to see Rod Piazza, Strunz and Farah, The Petty Breakers, or Abba Fab
- Where: The Coach House
- Section: general admission
- Door time: two hours prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $10 to see Rod Piazza on Sunday, June 15, at 7 p.m. (up to $20.66 value)
- $12 to see Strunz and Farah on Sunday, June 29, at 7 p.m. (up to $26.30 value)
- $8 to see The Petty Breakers on Saturday, July 5, at 8 p.m. (up to $18.11 value)
- $10 to see Abba Fab on Saturday, July 12, at 8 p.m. (up to $26.30 value)
The Coach House requires a two-drink minimum purchase per person without a dinner reservation, not included in this Groupon.
Rod Piazza, Strunz and Farah, The Petty Breakers, or Abba Fab
- Rod Piazza: Wowing audiences worldwide since 1967, accomplished harmonica player Rod Piazza and his band The Mighty Flyers treat audiences to a set of feel-good West Coast and Chicago-style blues.
- Strunz and Farah: This duo of classical guitarists weave world music, flamenco melodies, and quick-fingered improvisations as they share songs from their 15th studio album, Moods & Visions.
- The Petty Breakers: Tom Steady and his fellow veteran musicians nail the sound of Tom Petty and the Hearbreakers, winning praise from Heartbreakers bassist Ron Blair himself.
- Abba Fab: Abba Fab treats pop music fans to a energized show loaded with hit such as "Dancing Queen" and "Waterloo," all without the cost of a plane ticket to Sweden.