What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Rod Piazza, Strunz and Farah, The Petty Breakers, or Abba Fab
- Where: The Coach House
- Section: general admission
- Door time: two hours prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $10 to see Rod Piazza on Sunday, June 15, at 7 p.m. (up to $20.66 value)
- $12 to see Strunz and Farah on Sunday, June 29, at 7 p.m. (up to $26.30 value)
- $8 to see The Petty Breakers on Saturday, July 5, at 8 p.m. (up to $18.11 value)
- $10 to see Abba Fab on Saturday, July 12, at 8 p.m. (up to $26.30 value)
The Coach House requires a two-drink minimum purchase per person without a dinner reservation, not included in this deal.
Rod Piazza, Strunz and Farah, The Petty Breakers, or Abba Fab
- Rod Piazza: Wowing audiences worldwide since 1967, accomplished harmonica player Rod Piazza and his band The Mighty Flyers treat audiences to a set of feel-good West Coast and Chicago-style blues.
- Strunz and Farah: This duo of classical guitarists weave world music, flamenco melodies, and quick-fingered improvisations as they share songs from their 15th studio album, Moods & Visions.
- The Petty Breakers: Tom Steady and his fellow veteran musicians nail the sound of Tom Petty and the Hearbreakers, winning praise from Heartbreakers bassist Ron Blair himself.
- Abba Fab: Abba Fab treats pop music fans to a energized show loaded with hit such as “Dancing Queen” and “Waterloo,” all without the cost of a plane ticket to Sweden.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 13, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Coach House. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects The Coach House's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 2 hours before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. 2/drink min. required person without dinner reservation. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.