What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass ticket for mezzanine seating (up to $41.75 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $30 for one G-Pass ticket for mezzanine seating (up to $41.75 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $35 for one G-Pass ticket for mezzanine seating (up to $41.75 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $40 for one G-Pass ticket for mezzanine seating (up to $41.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Rod Stewart with Special Guest Cyndi Lauper
- The Legend: With 200 million records sold worldwide, Sir Rod Stewart is one of the best selling artists in the history of recorded music. Thanks to his signature voice, flair for narrative songwriting, trendsetting style, and passionate live performances, he’s transcended all genres of popular music to become one of the few stars to enjoy chart-topping albums throughout every decade of his five decade-long career.
- The Accolades: In addition to two inductions into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Rod received the ASCAP Founders Award for songwriting, was named a Grammy™ Living Legend, and officially became “Sir Rod Stewart” in 2016 after being knighted by Britain’s Prince William at Buckingham Palace for his services to music and charity.
- The Hits: Rod’s canon of timeless classics includes “Gasoline Alley,” “Every Picture Tells a Story,” “Mandolin Wind,” “You Wear It Well,” “Tonight’s the Night,” “You’re In My Heart (The Final Acclaim),” “Da Ya Think I’m Sexy?,” “Young Turks,” “Forever Young,” “Hot Legs,” “Infatuation” and the indelible, “Maggie May.”
- Cyndi Lauper: The Grammy, Emmy, and Tony Award-winning icon became the first female in history to have four top-five singles from a debut album with She’s So Unusual, and has continually pushed boundaries throughout a three-decade career that yielded over 50 million albums sold, including venturing into electronic dance music, blues, and country and writing the score for Broadway’s Kinky Boots. In recognition of her ongoing contribution to music, Lauper was inducted into the prestigious Songwriters Hall of Fame in 2015.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 18, 2017. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.