- $93 for one G-Pass to Rod Stewart: Tonight's The Night (up to a $205 value)
- When: Saturday, December 7, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Prudential Center
- Section: floor level, sections D or F, or lower level, sections 7 or 20
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Rod Stewart: Tonight's The Night
- 17: his ranking on "The Billboard Hot 100 All-Time Artists"
- 33: his ranking in Q Magazine's list of the "Top 100 Greatest Singers of All Time"
- 2: the number of times he's been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, as a solo artist and his for his time as a member of The Faces
- 100 million: the amount of albums he'd sold worldwide by 2001, an achievement that earned him the first-ever Diamond Award
- 68: his age now, although his voice and spirit have clearly been obeying the lyrics to "Forever Young"
- Things that only Rod can do: make any song memorable with his signature raspy voice, steal the show from the whippersnappers on American Idol, make Christmas albums good again
- What's new: Time, Rod's first album of original material in nearly 20 years
- What to expect from the show: a set plucked straight from a fan's wish list, featuring the greatest hits from every era of Rod