- One G-Pass to see Rod Stewart & Santana: The Voice, The Guitar, The Songs Tour
- When: Friday, August 8, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: MTS Centre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- C$35 for sections 301–307 and 319–330 (up to C$68 value)
- C$75 for floor section (up to C$165.75 value)
- C$75 for sections 101–103 and 121–127 (up to C$165.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Rod Stewart & Santana: The Voice, The Guitar, The Songs Tour
- The voice: Rod Stewart
- The guitar: Carlos Santana
- The songs: hits such as “Maggie May” and “Black Magic Woman,” that could only be improved if Rod Stewart and Carlos Santana played the songs on the same night on a co-headlining tour, which just sounds too good to be true
- The tour: too good and too true
- Rod by the numbers: two inductions into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, more than 200 million albums sold worldwide, ranked 17 on “The Billboard Hot 100 All-Time Artists,” 33 on Q Magazine’s list of the “Top 100 Greatest Singers of All Time”.
- Things that only Rod can do: belt out two hours of hits with his signature raspy voice, kick two dozen signed soccer balls during “Hot Legs” and still have energy to spare.
- Carlos by the numbers: 3 Latin Grammys, 10 Grammys, ranked 20 on Rolling Stone’s list of “100 Greatest Guitarists”
- Why Prince considers Santana to be a bigger influence than Jimi Hendrix, according to that Rolling Stone feature: “Santana played prettier.”