What You'll Get
- $75 for one ticket to see Rod Stewart & Santana: The Voice, The Guitar, The Songs Tour (up to $169 value)
- When: Thursday, July 31, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Matthew Knight Arena
- Seating: sections 103–112
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Rod Stewart & Santana: The Voice, The Guitar, The Songs Tour
- The voice: Rod Stewart
- The guitar: Carlos Santana
- The songs: hits such as "Maggie May" and "Black Magic Woman," that could only be improved if Rod Stewart and Carlos Santana played the songs on the same night on a co-headlining tour, which just sounds too good to be true
- The tour: too good and too true
- Rod by the numbers: two inductions into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, more than 200 million albums sold worldwide, ranked 17 on "The Billboard Hot 100 All-Time Artists," 33 on Q Magazine's list of the "Top 100 Greatest Singers of All Time".
- Things that only Rod can do: belt out two hours of hits with his signature raspy voice, kick two dozen signed soccer balls during "Hot Legs" and still have energy to spare.
- Carlos by the numbers: 3 Latin Grammys, 10 Grammys, ranked 20 on Rolling Stone's list of "100 Greatest Guitarists"
- Why Prince considers Santana to be a bigger influence than Jimi Hendrix, according to that Rolling Stone feature: "Santana played prettier."
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 1, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting on 6/26 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Matthew Knight Arena. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects AEG Live's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.