- One G-Pass to Rod Stewart & Santana: The Voice. The Guitar. The Songs.
- When: Friday, June 6, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Scottrade Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $30 for the upper bowl, sections 302–321 (up to $70.40 value)
- $45 for the lower bowl, sections 105–106 or 113–114 (up to $92.35 value)
- $70 for the lower bowl, sections 104–105 or 114–115; or the floor, section A or C (up to $145
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Rod Stewart & Santana: The Voice. The Guitar. The Songs.
- The voice: Rod Stewart
- The guitar: Carlos Santana
- The songs: hits such as "Maggie May" and "Black Magic Woman," that could only be improved if Rod Stewart and Carlos Santana played the songs on the same night on a co-headlining tour, which just sounds too good to be true
- The tour: too good and too true
- Rod by the numbers: two inductions into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, more than 200 million albums sold worldwide, ranked 17 on "The Billboard Hot 100 All-Time Artists," 33 on Q Magazine's list of the "Top 100 Greatest Singers of All Time".
- Things that only Rod can do: belt out two hours of hits with his signature raspy voice, kick two dozen signed soccer balls during "Hot Legs" and still have energy to spare.
- Carlos by the numbers: 3 Latin Grammys, 10 Grammys, ranked 20 on Rolling Stone's list of "100 Greatest Guitarists"
- Why Prince considers Santana to be a bigger influence than Jimi Hendrix, according to that Rolling Stone feature: "Santana played prettier."