Reliving America’s frontier days has been a trying task ever since Hollywood Westerns fell out of vogue and your 10-gallon hat was ruined by that 10-gallon guacamole recipe. Go west with this GrouponLive deal.<p>
- Tickets to the rodeo at the Salt Lake County Fair, featuring bull riding, mutton bustin’, and barrel racing
- When: Thursday, August 8, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Salt Lake County Equestrian Center
- Seating: General admission
- Gates: 8 a.m. for fair exhibitions and activities
- Ticket values include all fees<p>
- $6 for one ticket (up to a $10 value)
- $10 for two tickets (up to a $20 value)
- $20 for four tickets (up to a $40 value)<p>
Salt Lake County Fair Rodeo – Championship Bull Riding, Mutton Bustin’, and Barrel Racing
Cowboys and cowgirls alike grapple with livestock in Thursday’s rodeo event as part of the four-day Salt Lake County Fair. Bull riders perch atop bucking behemoths, clinging for dear life as their mounts try to toss them into the dust, and barrel racers guide their horses through slaloms in pursuit of the fastest time. Aspiring rodeo champions ages 4–7 can grasp the wool of sheep during the mutton bustin’ event, placating the wild beasts with memories of their younger days as singing sock puppets. Check here for more info about how to register to participate in the mutton bustin’ on the day of the event.