- Rodeo, demolition derby, or carnival tickets at the Salt Lake County Fair
- When: Wednesday, August 6 through Saturday, August 9
- Where: Salt Lake County Equestrian Center
- Seating: General admission for rodeo and demolition derby
Ticket and Event Options
- $10 for two tickets to the rodeo on Thursday, August 7 (a $20 value)
- $15 for two children’s tickets to the demolition derby on Friday, August 8 (a $26 value)
- $20 for two adult tickets to the demolition derby on Friday, August 8 (a $36 value)
- $18 for 40 carnival tickets, valid any day of the Fair (a $25 value)
Times for the rodeo and demolition derby are TBA. Check with the County Fair website for updates.
Salt Lake County Fair
The Salt Lake County Fair returns this August with four full days of entertainment, food, and competition. On Thursday, August 7, cowboys and cowgirls will grapple with livestock during the rodeo, and the following day, talented drivers will tame mechanical beasts during the demolition derby. But fair attendees don’t have to watch from the sidelines the whole time. They can join the competitive spirit—not by challenging one of the rodeo bulls to an arm wrestling match, but by showing off their skills in agriculture-, creative arts-, and cooking-based challenges. Children have plenty to do and see at the Fair thanks to a petting zoo, Wild West shootouts, and a carnival, which runs the duration of the event.
Salt Lake County Equestrian Center
2100 W 11400 S
South Jordan, UT 84095