What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Rodgers & Hammerstein's Cinderella
- Where: Broadway Theatre
- When: any performance through July 27
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Click here to view the schedule
- Click here to view the seating chart
- for rear- or side-orchestra seating at a Tuesday- or Saturday-evening show (up to value)
- for rear- or side-orchestra seating at a Thursday- or Friday-evening show or Saturday matinee (up to value)
- for rear-mezzanine seating in rows A–F at a Thursday- or Friday-evening show or a Thursday matinee, or rear-mezzanine seating in rows G–L at a Tuesday- or Saturday-evening show or a Wednesday matinee (up to value)
- for rear-mezzanine seating in rows A–F at a Tuesday- or Saturday-evening show or a Wednesday matinee (up to value)
- $49 for rear-mezzanine seating in rows G–L at a Thursday- or Friday-evening show or a Thursday matinee (up to $59 value)
Rodgers & Hammerstein's Cinderella
As the only musical Rodgers and Hammerstein wrote specifically for television, 1957's Cinderella was always a hybrid of timeless story and modern sensibility. In a new Broadway adaptation, all the classic songs are still there—backed by live orchestra—but an all-new book by Douglas Carter Beane casts the ultimate fairytale in a new light.
Not one to let fairy godmothers do all the work for her, this Ella is politically aware even before her social circle includes handsome regents. The kingdom is suffering under the ill counsel of an unscrupulous advisor, and it seems Ella is the only one who can see it—her wicked step-family is too caught up in the latest bit of royal pageantry, an extravagant ball at the castle.
Paige Faure dons Ella's Tony-winning ball gown in this glittery production, whereas Tony winner Victoria Clark waves the Fairy Godmother's wand. While the show mixes in a dash of adult complexity, it remains family-friendly and just as likely as ever to provoke a widespread children's boycott of opaque shoes.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 27, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Customers buy through https://www.telechargeoffers.com/go.aspx?MD=2001&MC=CIGPO617. Contact Broadway Theatre at (212) 239-6200 with questions. See Groupon's Third Party site terms here. Must purchase together to sit together. Telecharge is the issuer of tickets. Discount reflects Telecharge's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Additional ticket fees apply at time of purchase. Must be 4 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.