- $28 for one G-Pass to see Rodrigo y Gabriela (up to $57.50 value)
- When: Saturday, August 9, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Chastain Park Amphitheatre
- Seating: orchestra, rows L–DD
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Rodrigo y Gabriela
- Their sound: a one-man, one-woman guitar act that incorporates elements of metal, jazz and world music
- Their breakthrough: after busking in Dublin, Ireland, they began opening for the likes of Damien Rice and David Gray
- Since then: they’ve sold over 1.2 million albums, performed sold-out shows across the world, played at the White House for President Obama, and scored the blockbuster films Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides and Puss in Boots
- Their latest album: 9 Dead Alive, which sports a rock-heavy sound and a high concept
- That concept: as Rodrigo y Gabriela described on Twitter, “each track is a personal celebration of individuals who have passed on, but through their deeds and words still resonate in the 21st century”
- A few of those individuals: Harriet Tubman, Fyodor Dostoyevsky, and 19th-century Spanish guitar-maker Antonio de Torres Jurado