What You'll Get
- $28 for one G-Pass to see Rodrigo y Gabriela (up to $57.50 value)
- When: Saturday, August 9, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Chastain Park Amphitheatre
- Seating: orchestra, rows L–DD
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Rodrigo y Gabriela
- Their sound: a one-man, one-woman guitar act that incorporates elements of metal, jazz and world music
- Their breakthrough: after busking in Dublin, Ireland, they began opening for the likes of Damien Rice and David Gray
- Since then: they’ve sold over 1.2 million albums, performed sold-out shows across the world, played at the White House for President Obama, and scored the blockbuster films Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides and Puss in Boots
- Their latest album: 9 Dead Alive, which sports a rock-heavy sound and a high concept
- That concept: as Rodrigo y Gabriela described on Twitter, “each track is a personal celebration of individuals who have passed on, but through their deeds and words still resonate in the 21st century”
- A few of those individuals: Harriet Tubman, Fyodor Dostoyevsky, and 19th-century Spanish guitar-maker Antonio de Torres Jurado
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 9, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Chastain Park Amphitheatre on 8/9. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call Groupon customer service immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.