- $20 for one ticket to see Rodney Carrington (up to $57.35 value)
- When: Sunday, May 18, at 5 p.m. or 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Andrew Jackson Hall
- Seating: best available
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Rodney Carrington performing "Show Them to Me"
Warning: contains vulgar material, vulgar audience behavior, and Freudian subtext
- Where you’ve seen him: if you’re lucky, at one of his sold out shows
- If you haven’t seen him live: you watched him steal the show as Toby Keith’s sidekick in the movie Beer for My Horses, and in the ABC sitcom Rodney
- What’s his schtick?: standup fused with catchy country tunes
- His lyrical style: imagine a libidinous, Oklahoman version of Mel Brooks
- Does he have any songs that aren’t funny?: only three, including the ironically titled hit “Funny Man”
- How many albums he’s released: six studio albums
- At least half: the portion of those albums that reference reproductive organs in their title
- Although he focuses on procreative body parts in his act, Rodney’s biggest organ is his heart, which he uses to benefit the needy with his Rodney Carrington Foundation
505 Deaderick St.
Nashville, TN 37243