- $54 for a date night package, which includes two orchestra or front balcony tickets for two adults (ages 18 and older) (up to $108 value)
- $54 for a family four pack, which includes two orchestra or front balcony tickets for two adults (ages 18 and older) and two children (ages 17 and younger) (up to $108 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- Saturday, February 11, at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, February 12, at 3 p.m.
- The Special Guest: Pianist Andrew Staupe, who lends his talents to a program that includes Griffes’ Pleasure Dome of Kubla Khan and Strauss’ Don Juan
- The Highlight: Rachmaninoff’s emotive Piano Concerto No. 2
- The Perk: A pre-concert talk with orchestra members and conductor Elizabeth Schulze
Maryland Symphony Orchestra
From classical masterpieces to newly-composed commissions to free-wheeling pops concerts, Maryland Symphony Orchestra ensures its seasons contain something for everyone. Special performances are staged especially with children and youth in mind, and an annual patriotic concert celebrates American history with an extra star-spangly program at the Antietam National Battlefield. The skilled musicians are guided by the baton of award-winning musical director Elizabeth Schulze.