What You'll Get
- $33 for one G-Pass for Tier 2 seating (up to $55.40 value)
- $26 for one G-Pass for Tier 3 seating (up to $44.10 value)
- $20 for one G-Pass for Tier 4 seating (up to $32.80 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Romeo and Juliet
- The story: Shakespeare’s famous tragedy about two star-crossed teenagers in love serves as a cautionary tale to grudge-bearing elders and impetuous youth alike
- The characters: the young couple at the center, their feuding parents, their feuding friends, lots of other people who are feuding
- The score: every insult, sword fight, and stolen kiss comes sonically to life courtesy of Sergei Prokofiev, praised throughout history for his emotionally vivid compositions
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 6, 2015. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Performing Arts Center stands firm as a bastion of live entertainment, opening the doors to its two distinct venues for a wide array of productions. Inside Prudential Hall, 2,700 seats fill the multitiered auditorium where ballets, symphony orchestras, and Broadway shows flourish beneath radiant lights and a domed ceiling. Victoria Theater, meanwhile, beckons visitors to its more intimate 500-seat confines for jazz concerts and contemporary dance performances.