What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket for left or right orchestra front (up to $45 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Tchaikovsky—Fantasy Overture from Romeo and Juliet: The piece’s sweeping evocation of the protagonist’s passion has become a familiar shorthand for romantic love—but the piece also hints at impending doom with a doleful funeral march.
- Prokofiev—Romeo and Juliet Suite: Every fight, every insult, and every stolen kiss in Shakespeare’s masterpiece comes to life in this work from one of the 20th century’s most emotionally grounded composers.
- Bernstein—Overture to Candide: Bernstein adds raucous song to Voltaire’s adventurous satire of an optimistic young man who endures earthquakes, wars, storms, and the Inquisition with a smile.
- Ravel—Mother Goose Suite: Composed for two pianos, Ravel wrote the Mother Goose Suite as a gift for Mimi and Jean Godebski, ages 6 and 7. Throughout the work, Ravel naturally draws on familiar children’s tales such as Sleeping Beauty, Tom Thumb, and Beauty and the Beast to entertain his young audience.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 24, 2017. Limit 20/person. Redeem starting 24hr after purchasing voucher for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.