- $40 for one VIP ticket for seating in Section 1 with after-party entry (up to $74.50 value)
- $25 for one ticket for seating in Section 2 (up to $33.40 value)
- $20 for one ticket for seating in Section 3 (up to $28.13 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Ron Funches performance is for ages 16+; After-party is for ages 18+
- His style: sly, relaxed, and sneaky without seeming snaky. In other words, he’s that rare beast: a genuinely happy comedian.
- In better words: comic Ian Karmel nailed it when he said, “[Ron’s] energy isn’t that anxious, complain-y energy that was the hallmark of standup comedy in the ‘80’s and ’90s…his comedy comes from a different place—it comes from a joy and an acceptance and a celebration. It’s not pleading, it’s welcoming.”
- “A comedy assassin”: how the Chicago Tribune defines Funches and his “cool, calm delivery and winning one-liners”
- Your first Funches: most likely his bit parts on New Girl, Drunk History, and Kroll Show
- Undateable: the NBC sitcom about lovelorn losers in which Ron steals the show as Shelly, which just started a third season of entirely live episodes
- “Points!”: the word Ron has heard yelled by Chris Hardwick on @midnight, where Funches currently holds the record for the most wins
- Funches of Us: his debut comedy album, which drops November 15
"Comedy Connection," wrote the Providence Phoenix, "is our Comedy Central." The winner of the paper's "Best Comedy Club" award for five years running, Comedy Connection lives up to its accolades by populating its stage with a slew of up-and-coming and established comedians. Throughout shows, bartenders sling domestic and imported brews while mixing both basic drinks with Jack Daniels and dessert substitutes, such as s'mores and caramel-apple martinis. Aside from regular standup sets, Comedy Connection’s fundraising program helps members of the community host charitable events that benefit non-profit organizations, youth sports teams, and families in need.