What You'll Get
- $31.50 for one ticket for seating in rows F–M of the balcony (up to $45 value)
- $24 for one ticket for seating in rows N–S of the balcony (up to $34 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- The Milsap Sound: a county-pop collision (what they used to call “countrypolitan”) where blue-eyed soul, R&B grooves, and ’50s-era rock all soak into a fluffy biscuit of Memphis melodies
- The Milsap Magic: Although born almost completely blind, he mastered the piano, guitar, and violin before he was even 10 years old. Soon he was playing keyboards for Elvis and crafting hits with enough energy to hopscotch across the country and pop charts for more than half a century.
- 40: how many No. 1 country hits Ronnie’s accumulated—a number only bested by George Strait and Conway Twitty—including gentle rollickers such as “A Woman in Love” alongside gentle heartbreakers such as “Smokey Mountain Rain”
- On the Milsap Mantel: six Grammy Awards, eight Country Music Association awards, and four Academy of Country Music Awards, plus membership cards to the Grand Ole Opry and the Country Music Hall of Fame
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 16, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.