What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket for seating in the side orchestra or mid balcony (up to $55.40 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- The Milsap Sound: a county-pop collision (what they used to call “countrypolitan”) where blue-eyed soul, R&B grooves, and ’50s-era rock all soak into a fluffy biscuit of Memphis melodies
- The Milsap Magic: Although born almost completely blind, he mastered the piano, guitar, and violin before he was even 10 years old. Soon he was playing keyboards for Elvis and crafting hits with enough energy to hopscotch across the country and pop charts for more than half a century.
- 40: how many No. 1 country hits Ronnie’s accumulated—a number only bested by George Strait and Conway Twitty
- On the Milsap Mantel: six Grammy Awards, eight Country Music Association awards, and four Academy of Country Music Awards, plus membership cards to the Grand Ole Opry and the Country Music Hall of Fame
- The Bittersweet News: After an illustrious career, Ronnie is bowing out with one final US tour.
- The Sweet News: Ronnie’s going to play every hit he can squeeze into the show (legally, concerts are no longer allowed to last five months), so fans can expect gentle rollickers such as “A Woman in Love” alongside gentle heartbreakers such as “Smokey Mountain Rain.”
- In Ronnie’s Words: “I’ve been blessed with so many great songs, so many wonderful memories and stories—and some of the very best fans in the business. I want to go out and play all these hits for the people who love them as much as I do.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 29, 2015. Limit 8/person. Redeem 11/29 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.