What You'll Get
- $49 for one G-Pass to a Beatles or Elvis multimedia show (up to $72.80 value)
- Where: Rosemont Theatre
- Seating: section 108 or 110, rows AA–HH
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Let it Be, a show inspired by The Beatles, on Saturday, February 21, at 2 p.m. or 8 p.m.
- Elvis Lives! on Sunday, February 22, at 3:30 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How many more lives Elvis has: three, thanks to a trinity of finalists from the Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist Contest
- The eras they pay homage to: young Elvis and his centrifugal pelvis, movie-era Elvis, leather-jacket “comeback” Elvis, and sequined-jumpsuit “Vegas” Elvis
- Guest appearance: Ann-Margaret (or at least a dead ringer for her), who often collaborated with The King and was considered by many to be the “female version” of him
- King cred: the show is endorsed by Elvis Presley Enterprises, which owns the copyright on all blue suede shoes
Let it Be – A Show Inspired by The Beatles
- How many Beatles lookalikes the show has: four, of course, all of whom cycle through the band’s different eras
- First: the mop tops, Nehru jackets, and straightforward rock ‘n’ roll of their early years
- Then: the facial hair, psychedelic military garb, and experimentation of Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band
- And finally: the stripped-down contemplation of “Hey Jude” and “Let it Be”
- Origin story: the four members were bitten by a radioactive Ringo Starr, then started their show on London’s West End
- The show has toured on Broadway
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Rosemont Theatre on day of show. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call Groupon customer service immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.