- $45 for one G-Pass to see Let It Be (up to $72.80 value)
- Where: Rosemont Theatre
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Rows R–W of section 108 or 110 or rows AA–HH of sections 108–110 on Saturday, February 21, at 2 p.m.
- Rows S–W of section 107 or rows AA–HH of section 108–110 on Saturday, February 21, at 8 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Let It Be
- How many Beatles lookalikes the show has: four, of course, all of whom cycle through the band’s different eras
- First: the mop tops, Nehru jackets, and straightforward rock ‘n’ roll of their early years
- Then: the facial hair, psychedelic military garb, and experimentation of Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band
- And finally: the stripped-down contemplation of “Hey Jude” and “Let it Be”
- Origin story: the four members were bitten by a radioactive Ringo Starr, then started their show on London’s West End