Many iconic rock 'n' roll moments involve the destruction of instruments, such as Jimi Hendrix setting his guitar on fire or Bob Dylan eating a harmonica. Feel the music inside you with this GrouponLive deal.
- $28 to see The Music of Abba (up to a $47.20 value)
- When: Saturday, July 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Rosemont Theatre
- Seating: main floor or front balcony
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Music of Abba
The Music of Abba inhabits the shimmering spectacle and uplifting sound of the seminal Scandinavian pop phenomenon. Internationally successful because of their infectious spirit, the performers have left other tribute acts in their pixie dust, selling out shows at the Hollywood Bowl and Royal Albert Hall like a pack of sequined Beatles. Often traveling with two original members of ABBA's rhythm section, the tribute band turns ears into funnel cakes as it plays the most iconic ABBA hits, including “Mamma Mia,” “S.O.S.," and "Waterloo."