- $55 for one G-Pass ticket to see Mannheim Steamroller Christmas by Chip Davis (up to $82.55 value)
- When: Saturday, December 20, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Rosemont Theatre
- Sections: 106–107 or 112–113, rows AA–HH; or 202–203 or 209–210, rows A–F
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Mannheim Steamroller Christmas
- How Mannheim Steamroller reinvented Christmas: with the release of Christmas 1984
- What that reinvention entailed: progressive electronica interpretations of such Christmas carols as “Deck the Halls,” “We Three Kings,” and “God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen”
- The fruits of that labor: six-times Platinum certification, a position among the top-ten selling Christmas albums as recently as 2012, no longer having to tour in an old steamroller
- Their holiday works since then: Fresh Aire Christmas (1988), Christmas in the Aire (1995), Christmas Live (1997), Christmas Extraordinaire (2001), Christmas Celebration (2004), Christmas Song (2007), A Candlelight Christmas (2008), Christmas Symphony (2011)
- The significance of this year’s tour: it’s the 30th anniversary of their first Christmas album, and the 40th anniversary of the band as a whole