- Round-trip transportation and tickets to see the Toronto Raptors play the Detroit Pistons
- When: Friday, December 19; varied pickup times starting at 10:30 a.m.
- Where: The Palace of Auburn Hills in Auburn Hills, Michigan
- Seating: lower-bowl baseline
- Ticket values include all fees.
Packages and Ticket Options
- $159 for a game package for one ($279 value)
- $298 for a game package for two ($558 value)
- $580 for a game package for four ($837 value)
Each option includes the following per person:
- Round-trip transportation via a GTA-chartered bus
- One lower-bowl baseline ticket to see the Raptors visit the Pistons
- Post-game photo experience on the court, including a free throw
- Game souvenir
- Prizes and giveaways on the bus
The trip takes place on Friday, December 19. Pickup is available from five locations at specific times; choose your pickup location at checkout. All guests must bring their passports. See the tour page for more information.
RoundTrip Tours is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Toronto Raptors, the Detroit Pistons, or the Palace of Auburn Hills. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office.
The Scouting Report
While preseason speculation swirled about the Cleveland Cavaliers’ presumed dominance, the Raptors were quietly preparing to conquer the NBA’s East. Sure enough, Toronto is off to their best start in franchise history. The Cavaliers, meanwhile, got a taste of the underrated Raptors’ resolve on November 22, when Toronto rallied from an early 18-point deficit to toppled the Cavs 110–93. This was no fluke. The night before, the Raptors had eviscerated the Bucks by a 42-point margin.
With this round-trip tour on December 19, fans can catch the explosive Raptors squad bring their conference-dominating exploits to Detroit. Following the game, fans can hit the court for a photo op and a chance to shoot a free throw before the teams take down the baskets to use as laundry hampers.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Toronto Raptors, the Detroit Pistons, the Palace of Auburn Hills, or the NBA. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.
Reservation required. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the number of guests in party, and desired pick-up location.
The tours from Roundtrip Tours, fittingly, always include a round trip, whether it's to Michigan for a Pistons game or the Niagara region for a wine festival. However, transit is only one facet of the these experiences. Basketball outings, for instance, come with extras such as a chance to snap a selfie with the team or shoot free throws on the court. Other tours in the sports catalog might boast casino vouchers, meals, or track-side access before a car race—a great opportunity to see what drivers feed their autos.