It’s easy to catch cabin fever if you never leave the house or only leave the house to attend Cabin-Con. Find the cure with this GrouponLive deal.
- $179 for a race-day package to the NASCAR Quicken Loans 400, including round-trip transit (a $279 value)
- When: Sunday, June 15
- Where: Michigan International Speedway
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Seating: Turn 1 in rows 20-–40 of sections 91–111
The package includes the following:
- Transportation to and from the race via charter coach bus
- Early arrival to the race
- Race admission and pre-race pit pass
- Hot dog and drink
Choose from the following pick-up times and locations:
- Toronto: 4:45 a.m. at Downsview Station at Sheppard and Allen Road
- Mississauga: 5:15 a.m. at QEW/Winston Churchill Carpool Park
- Hamilton: 5:45 a.m. at HWY 6/Plains Rd. W. Carpool Park
- London: 6:45 a.m. at Veterans Memorial Parkway/Bradley Ave. Carpool
- Windsor: 8:45 a.m. at HWY 401/Manning Rd. Carpool Parking Lot
Even by pro racing standards, the Brooklyn, MI track is fast. With moderate banks, wide turns, and lengthy straightaways, the two-mile track frequently records qualifying speeds faster than 190 mph and top speeds well over 200 mph. When the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series rolls into town, the speedy track will showcase heart-pounding action from the best drivers in the country. From their perch on the first turn, spectators can watch cars vie for the checkered flag, then see the lead-footed winner celebrate by kicking open bottles of champagne with their heavy heel.
The tours from Roundtrip Tours, fittingly, always include a round trip, whether it's to Michigan for a Pistons game or the Niagara region for a wine festival. However, transit is only one facet of the these experiences. Basketball outings, for instance, come with extras such as a chance to snap a selfie with the team or shoot free throws on the court. Other tours in the sports catalog might boast casino vouchers, meals, or track-side access before a car race—a great opportunity to see what drivers feed their autos.