What You'll Get
- $15 for one adult ticket to the Route 66 Classic, plus $5 merchandise credit ($25 total value)
- When: Saturday, August 15
- Schedule: Gates open at 9 a.m., with on-track action starting at 11 a.m.; the main event commences at 6 p.m., exhibition times at 6 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Where: Route 66 Raceway
- Seating: General admission
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Scouting Report
As the dog days of summer wear on in Chicago, the annual Route 66 Classic chills the scorching pavement with a nostalgia-inducing showcase of the coolest vintage cars. A parade of early dragsters and old-school hot rods fills Route 66 Raceway for this all-day tribute to hot rod culture, including funny cars, gassers, and Nostalgia Pro Stock cars that harken back to the days when engines ran on malted milkshakes. In addition to soaking up the action on the track, fans can get involved by sliding behind the wheel of their own car and pumping the gas during a test and tune session ($25). Fans with pre-1979 rides can also park in the Show ‘n Shine display area.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 15, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem 8/15 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchandise credit must be redeemed at on-site merchandise trailer on 8/15/15 only. Cannot be combined with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.