Guests can play on a floating, inflatable playground filled with attractions such as slides and structures they can jump from
What You'll Get
- When can I visit?: Rowdy Rounds begin at the bottom of the hour, starting at 11:30 a.m. daily; season opens May 25
- What’s included: one hour of access to the full obstacle course; life jackets
- Must be 6 or older and at least 48” tall.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 7, 2019. Must be 6 or older. All sales final. Online reservation required. Beach access fee not included and due at time of redemption ($6 for ages 16 and up and $4 for under 15). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rowdy Ribbits
- Rowdy Ribbits? What's that?: a floating, inflatable water park featuring an obstacle course, jump tower, trampoline, and more
- Where we're bouncing: Located on Longview Lake, the obstacles float just off-shore from the Longview Lake Swim Beach.
- Who's invited to Rowdy Rounds?: Kids, adults, and everyone in-between