What You'll Get
- $56 for four tickets for general-admission standing and one show poster (up to $111 value)
Rubix Kube: The Eighties Strike Back Show!
- How Rubix Kube owns the stage: by recreating the ’80s through pop music, summoning everyone from AC/DC to Young MC
- What they need to channel their favorite decade: a male and female singer, a box full of wigs, a crack backing band, and a stage full of period-appropriate props
- A sampling of their favorite tunes: “Summer of ‘69,” “Rhythm is Gonna Get You,” “Don’t Stop Believin’,” “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun,” “Here I Go Again,” “Video Killed the Radio Star”
- Notable costumes: Cher in “If I Could Turn Back Time,” Toni Basil in “Mickey,” Flock of Seagulls in “I Ran”
- Where they’ve been seen: on NBC’s Today Show, and every Saturday night at New York City’s Canal Room in TriBeCa
- Famous Artists They Cover: Madonna, Michael Jackson, Cher, Van Halen, Paula Abdul, Ozzy Osbourne, MC Hammer, Prince, Devo, Guns N’ Roses, and more
- Their real-life idols who have joined them onstage: Bret Michaels, Debbie Gibson, MC Hammer, and Dee Snider
- Special guest Jeff Scott Soto, former frontman for Journey, Yngwie Malmsteen, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, and the recorded voice behind Mark Wahlberg’s character in “Rock Star”
Visit here for more information.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 18, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 9/18 or a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.