What You'll Get
- $18 for one G-Pass for standing-room only (up to $37.83 value)
- $23 for one G-Pass for cabaret table seating (up to $46.37 value)
- $27 for one G-Pass for VIP cabaret table seating (up to $54.45 value)
- Ages 21+ with valid ID
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Ruby Revue Burlesque Show
- The show: a spicy celebration of striptease, pinups, and variety shows
- The prestige: besides taking home “Best Troupe” at the Burlesque Hall of Fame Weekend in Las Vegas, the Ruby Revue vixens have been featured on G4’s Attack of the Show and have turned heads at the Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekend, New York Lingerie Fashion Week, and the New Orleans Burlesque Festival
- The fearless leader: Missy Lisa, who won 2013’s Miss Viva Las Vegas title
- Other acclaimed cast members: Ginger Valentine, crowned Queen of Burlesque at the 2011 New Orleans Burlesque Festival; the belly-dancing Alia; the break-dancing Shelbelle Shamrock; the classically trained vocalist Renee Holiday; and classically trained dancer Melissa Meaow
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 27, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Must be 21 or older. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.