All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see RunAround Tour 2014 featuring Bridgit Mendler
- When: Saturday, July 26, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Wildwood Convention Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $45 for floor sections 1–3 (up to $53.25 value)
- $40 for floor sections 4–6 (up to $48.15 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
RunAround Tour 2014
- Bridgit Mendler: the star of Lemonade Mouth and the Disney Channel’s Good Luck Charlie weaves R&B into catchy pop tracks such as “Ready or Not”
- Jacob Whitesides: the young YouTube sensation racked up more than 6 million views and caught the ear The X-Factor’s Simon Cowell with his easygoing guitar licks and a soulful voice that belies his age
- Before You Exit: the trio of brothers share vocals, an appreciation for a well-crafted pop tune, and a fairly high percentage of their DNA
Also appearing: Nick Tangorra Spencer Sutherland more acts to be announced
- In addition to the musical entertainment: attendees can heighten the fun with onsite mobile gaming experiences
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 26, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Wildwood Convention Center on 7/26/14. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call Groupon customer service immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.