What You'll Get
- One ticket to the Penn State vs. Drexel men’s college basketball game, courtesy of Russ Potts Productions
- When: Saturday, December 20, at 2 p.m.
- Where: PPL Center
- Door time: 1 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $12 for one upper-level seat in rows 5–12 of sections 201–202 or 208–211 (a $29.50 value)
- $22 for one lower-level seat in rows 8–10 of sections 203–205 or rows 16–18 of sections 101–102, 108–113, or 118–121 (a $47.50 value)
The Scouting Report
On December 20, Lehigh Valley will continue to break in its shiny new multi-purpose venue, the PPL Center, with a college basketball showdown between Penn State and Drexel. The Nittany Lions enter the match-up with a flawless 4-0 mark against the Dragons. However, the two teams haven’t met since 1992, when half-time entertainment was just a screening of that week’s episode of Blossom. For Penn State, senior guard D.J. Newbill has averaged 23 points per game, leading his team to an 8-1 start to the season. Drexel, meanwhile, features some firepower of its own in the form of Damion Lee. The junior guard—who is averaging 20 points per game—was a second-team All-CAA selection two seasons ago before getting sidelined with a knee injury last year.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by Penn State University, Drexel University, the PPL Center, or the NCAA. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 20, 2014. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 12/20 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at PPL Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Russ Potts Productions's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.