After a three-course meal, guests listen to the soothing voice of baritone David Serero during a special Valentine’s Day–themed cabaret
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $80 for one general-admission ticket with dinner (up to $125.19 value)
- One glass of Prosecco per person
Russian Cabaret Night featuring David Serero
- The Event: In a special Valentine’s Day–themed evening of singing and comedy, guests are treated to the crooning voice of David Serero after a three-course meal.
- David Serero: French baritone David Serero, known for his musical interpretations of the Bard’s greatest hits, including Richard III and The Merchant of Venice
- The Dinner: Included in the ticket is a dinner of Russian caviar and blinis, beef stroganoff, and Napoleon cake, which is served at 8 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 12, 2018. Limit 8/person. Redeem starting 2/12 for a ticket at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.