- $15 for one ticket to see Rusted Root and The Wailers (up to $38 value)
- When: Tuesday, June 2, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: State Theatre
- Seating: mid orchestra, mid balcony, upper balcony, or gallery
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- 1992: the year Rusted Root began amassing their devoted fan base
- Their sound: driving rock mixed with world-music influences, boisterous vocals, and loads of percussion
- The live experience: like pogo dancing in a sweat lodge
- Where you’ve heard their signature hit, “Send Me On My Way”: in movies such as Ice Age and Matilda, the TV shows Chuck and New Girl, Enterprise Rent-A-Car commercials
- What’s new: the band’s 2012 album, The Movement
- How The Movement came together: through a grassroots, fan-funded campaign
State Theatre New Jersey
The State Theatre New Jersey was saved, as its website states, from "the ravages of time." Built in 1921 as a vaudeville and silent-film palace, the venue fell on hard times in the 1970s. In 2003, however, a $3 million renovation restored the State Theatre New Jersey to much of its original glory, as crews painstakingly rehabbed the ornamental plaster, terracotta exterior, and actor holding cells. Inside the theater, a stunning chandelier sparkles more brightly than ever below the venue's signature dome.