What You'll Get
- $15 for two tickets to see Rusted Root with Hypnotic Clambake and Skypilot (up to $30 value)
- When: Wednesday, December 31, at 9 p.m.
- Where: The Rapids Theatre
- General admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Rusted Root with Hypnotic Clambake and Skypilot
- Rusted Root’s music: psychedelic improvisations driven by African, Middle Eastern, and Latin American percussion
- Also driven by: positive vibes and life-affirming philosophies
- What anchors the songs: singer Michael Glabicki’s rubber-band vocals
- Where most fans first heard these vocals: the 1994 hit single “Send Me on My Way,” which transforms the stage into a campfire sing-along
- Latest album: The Movement
- Joining them to ring in the New Year: Hypnotic Clambake, who specialize in a genre-blending mix of zydeco, rock, reggae, bluegrass, and jazz
- Also on the bill: Skypilot, who jam through a mix of psychedelia, funk, blues, and soul
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2014. Limit 10 per person. Redeem starting 12/31 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at The Rapids Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Rapids Theater's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Rapids Theatre
If a time traveler hopped from The Rapid Theatre in 1921 to the same spot in modern times, they would think their time machine was broken. Lovingly restored to its early 20th century luster, the former movie house dazzles visitors with columned walls, a sculpted ceiling, and a brick tapestry facade. All that has changed is what goes on inside. These days, the venue—which accommodates up to 1,700 entertainment enthusiasts or 3,400 stacked children in trench coats—fills its stage with major music acts. The handicap-accessible facility also slakes sing-along induced thirst with two fully stocked bars.