- $15 for one G-Pass to see Washington State University face off against Rutgers University ($30.03 value)
- When: Thursday, August 28, at 7 p.m.
- Where: CenturyLink Field
- Seating: endzone, sections 147, 149, 300, 303, 304, 314 to 317, 323 to 329, 341, and 342
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
On August 28, the Cougars take the turf at CenturyLink Field for a season-opening non-conference showdown against the Rutgers University Scarlet Knights. WSU had one of the youngest teams in college football last season, which bodes well for the squad’s cohesion this year, as eight offensive players will reprise their roles in the starting line-up. This familiarity should be a boon to the team’s senior quarterback, who stands to have a productive season with help from a deep pool of talent at wide receiver and the guidance of pass-happy coach Mike Leach.