What You'll Get
- $37.50 for one ticket to see I Love Lucy: Live on Stage (up to $75 value)
- Where: Ruth Eckerd Hall
- Seating: rows X-EE
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Dates and Times
- Tuesday, March 24, at 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 25, at 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 25, at 8 p.m.
I Love Lucy: Live on Stage
- Who is Lucy and why do I love her?: Lucille Ball—comedian, TV star, and pioneer for women in the entertainment industry—was known for her effervescent charm, slapstick humor, and long-running sitcom, I Love Lucy, which co-starred Ball’s then-husband and business partner, Desi Arnaz. Also in the cast were Vivian Vance and William Frawley as their neighbors Ethel and Fred.
- Why should I love I Love Lucy: Live on Stage?: it recreates a live studio audience taping of the show circa 1952
- How?: behind-the-scenes riffing, portions of two well-known episodes, music from The Ricky Ricardo Orchestra
- Are there commercials?: Yes. The Crystaltone Singers perform jingles for Brylcream and Chevrolet.
- Examiner.com praised it for being: “An absolutely brilliant and utterly engaging tribute to that iconic television show.”
- Likewise, Musicals in LA called it: “Fresh, lovely, and full of life…a shining love letter to the one and only First Lady of comedy.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 25, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Advanced reservation required. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Ruth Eckerd Hall. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ruth Eckerd Hall's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.