All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $35 for one ticket to see Whitesnake (up to $68.75 value)
- When: Thursday, August 6, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Ruth Eckerd Hall
- Seating: rows W–LL
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Click to view the seating chart
- 1978: the year former Deep Purple band member David Coverdale formed his new hard-rock band in England
- 1987: the year their self-titled album—their seventh release—rocketed them up the charts and into the hearts of new fans thanks to the hits “Here I Go Again” and “Is This Love”
- 8: the number of times that album went platinum in the U.S.
- 1997: the year the band took a hiatus after the release of their ninth album, Restless Heart
- 2002 the year that hiatus ended, jumpstarting a decade that included a 2003 tour, a live DVD release, festival appearances alongside Ozzy Osbourne, KISS, and Alice Cooper, and the 2011 release of Forevermore
- 2015: the year they’ll unleash their twelfth album, The Purple Album
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 6, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Advanced redemption required. Redeem starting on 7/18 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Must redeem together to sit together. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.