What You'll Get
- $50 for one ticket to see Michael McDonald and Toto (up to $95 value)
- When: Tuesday, August 19, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Ruth Eckerd Hall
- Seating: rows DD–LL
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Michael McDonald and Toto
- How you know Michael McDonald: as a back-up singer for Steely Dan who hit the bigtime in The Doobie Brothers before beginning a solo careeer
- Genres McDonald specializes in: blue-eyed soul, soft rock, anything with a piano
- Number of Grammys: 5
- Groovy McDonald hits for fans to sway to: “Takin’ It to the Streets,” “I Keep Forgettin’ (Every Time You’re Near)”
- How you know Toto: they’re the classic pop-rock group behind the 1982 mega-smash “Africa”
- Where they got their name: not from the little dog in The Wizard of Oz, but rather the Latin word for “all-encompassing”
- Number of Grammys: 6
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 19, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Advance reservation required. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Ruth Eckerd Hall. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ruth Eckerd Hall's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.