- $30 for two tickets to a University of Rhode Island Rams men’s basketball game (a $62 value)
- When: Against Brown on Wednesday, December 31, at 4 p.m. or against Fordham on Wednesday, January 7, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Ryan Center
- Seating: Loge Level Seating
- Door time: One hour before tip-off
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Scouting Report
When the Rhode Island Rams win, they win big. Nine games into the 2014-15 season, the Rams have posted a 6-3 record. Their average margin of victory in those six wins: 25 points, including three match-ups that saw them win by more than 30 points. The team’s success hinges on its impressively high shooting percentage, rather than a remote that controls the scoreboard at will. Either way, the offensive attack follows the lead of sophomore guard EC Matthews, who leads the Rams with 17 points per game. Matthews and his teammates will clash with Brown on New Year’s Eve, and they’ll dribble into Atlantic 10 conference play against Fordham a week later.