What You'll Get
A great live performance is something you’ll be able to describe to your kids someday, unlike the way they looked midbirth. Scream along to your favorites with this deal.
- $37 for one G-Pass to see Victoria Justice (up to a $59.67 value) with a signed photograph (up to a $15 value; up to a $74.67 total value)
- When: Wednesday, August 14, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Ryman Auditorium
- Seating: main-floor section 2, 4, 6, or 8, or balcony section
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.<p>
- TV identity of Victoria Justice on Nickelodeon’s Victorious: super-talented singer and high-schooler enrolled at Hollywood Arts High
- Real-life identity of Victoria Justice: super-talented singer and only recently no longer a high-schooler
- Some octave-climbing hits: “Freak the Freak Out,” “Beggin’ On Your Knees,” “Make it Shine,” “Best Friend’s Brother”
- Media in which Justice has shown off a more adult side: starring in 2012 film Fun Size with Johnny Knoxville and Chelsea Handler; co-writing all but one song (the new single “Gold”) on her upcoming solo album
- Recent tourmates: Big Time Rush
- Typical on-stage costume: blazer, bustier, shiny pants, hundred-watt smile<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 14, 2013. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Ryman Auditorium on 8/14. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.