All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed August 19, 2012
Reviewed October 9, 2017
Reviewed September 8, 2015
What You'll Get
Real animals are the inspiration for most mythical creatures, such as the dragon, whose physical form mirrors that of a crocodile and whose mannerisms resemble those of a seventh-grader with a roman candle. The whole family can watch high-flying, fire-breathing dragons come to life with this deal to see How to Train Your Dragon Live Spectacular at John Labatt Centre. Choose from the following showtime and seating options:
- For $42, you get one seat in the upper bowl in section 308–311 (up to an $69.75 value, including fees).
- For $48, you get one seat in the lower bowl in sections 106–113 (up to an $80 value, including fees). For the above two options, choose from the following showtimes:<p>
- Saturday, July 7, at 11 a.m.
- Saturday, July 7, at 7 p.m.
- Sunday, July 8, at 5 p.m.<p>
- For $48, you get one seat in the upper bowl in section 308–311 (up to an $80 value, including fees).
- For $54, you get one seat in the lower bowl in sections 106–113 (up to a $91 value, including fees). For the above two options, choose from the following showtimes:<p>
- Friday, July 6, at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, July 7, at 3 p.m.
- Sunday, July 8, at 1 p.m.<p>
Blown back by the snarls and smoke of fire-breathing dragons, audiences watch in amazement as animatronics, puppetry, pyrotechnics, and martial arts create what Australian Stage called a “visual and technical work of mind boggling proportions.” From the creators of Walking with Dinosaurs and inspired by DreamWorks’ Academy Award–nominated film How to Train Your Dragon, the live performance pits 23 flying dragons against a cast of Viking warriors who attempt to slay the massive beasts by slashing their spiky tails and stealthily removing their batteries. Three-dimensional projections by Dan Potra catapult audiences into a legendary world of Viking villages, mountains, and dungeons as ethereal music by John Powell and Sigur Rós’s Jónsi adds texture to an action-packed plot. Click below to view the video trailer.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 7/6 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Must provide first and last name at checkout, which we will provide to facilitate redemption of voucher. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects SBN Entertainment's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.