- $28 for one G-Pass for mezzanine seating (up to $55.80 value)
- $33 for one G-Pass for upper orchestra seating (up to $66.05 value)
- $41 for one G-Pass for lower orchestra seating (up to $82.70 value)
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
“Home Alone” Concert
- About Home Alone: Released in 1990, this beloved holiday classic follows the escapades of eight-year-old Kevin McCallister after he’s accidentally left behind when his family leaves for vacation. The film is accompanied by a charming and delightful score from renowned composer John Williams.
- About the concert: While Kevin gets into hijinks and defends his home against two bumbling burglars on-screen, the San Antonio Symphony will perform the movie’s score live on-stage as a holiday concert fit for the entire family.
A National Historic Landmark, the Majestic Theatre has beckoned more than 4,000 performances to its sweeping stage since its renovation in 1989 and has been praised by such notable guests as Tony Bennett, Sting, and former first lady Barbara Bush. Inside, a Mediterranean-style cityscape frames the theater's proscenium, and the ceiling swirls with projections of clouds, allowing audience members to release parakeets into the wild during concerts and Broadway shows.