- $25 for one general-admission balcony ticket (up to $53.05 value)
- Click here to see the seating chart.
- Their foundation: is dug firmly into the Sunset Strip glam-metal scene of the 1980s
- Their walls: are lined with gold, platinum, and multi-platinum albums
- Their sonic decorating scheme: a bluesy-hard rock fusion of Judas Priest’s nitro and Aerosmith’s promiscuous slither
- Out of the Cellar: their 1984 multi-platinum debut, which packed in hits such as “Wanted Man” and “Round and Round”
- Other hits to emerge from their lair: “You’re In Love,” “Lay It Down,” “Body Talk,” “Nobody Rides for Free”
- Where you’ve heard them: “Body Talk” was on the soundtrack of Eddie Murphy’s Golden Child and “Nobody Rides for Free” showed up in Point Break
- Speaking of a break: Ratt has taken several in the past few decades while members pursued other projects
- Their latest studio album since reuniting: 2010’s Infestation, which marked the last album for bass player Robbie Crane and the first for former Quiet Riot guitarist Carlos Cavazo
8440 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210