What You'll Get
- $7–$8 for one ticket for general-admission (up to $14.09 value)
Dates and Bands
- Thursday, July 28, at 8 p.m.—Sabor! Brass Band
- Friday, July 29, at 9 p.m.—Douglas Cameron Big Band Orchestra
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the date and showtime you select. Seating availability also varies depending on the date.
- Sabor! Brass Band: In the wake of Hurricane Katrina, Clarence “Trè” Levy III decided someone needed to pull together a group of musicians to preserve and indeed revive the sound and soul of his home, New Orleans. And he decided that someone was him. The resulting seven-piece carries the flavor of Southern Louisiana throughout the south.
- Douglas Cameron Big Band Orchestra: This 17-piece big band—all hand-selected by Douglas Cameron himself—adds a contemporary freshness and zeal to jazz standards.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 29, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.