All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
What You'll Get
- $30 for one ticket for all-ages general-admission lawn (up to $49.95 value)
Sabroso Beer, Taco & Music Festival
- The Festival: Attendees 21 and older sip on more than 100 types of craft beer until 4 p.m., nosh on gourmet tacos, and watch a full day of entertainment with live music and a lucha libre-style wrestling tournament.
- The Offspring: one of the leading snotty voices of punk in the 1990s is still chugging along at finger-blistering pace, playing smash hits such as “Why Don’t You Get a Job?” and “Pretty Fly (for a White Guy)”
- Pennywise: These SoCal punk rockers, who took their name from the fanged monster-clown of Stephen King’s It, dole out mosh-friendly tunes such as “Bro Hymn” and “No Way Out.” 2014’s Yesterdays is the band’s first album since the return of founding lead singer Jim Lindberg.
- Street Dogs: With explosive frontman Mike McColgan (founding leader of Dropkick Murphys) behind the mic, these Boston-bred rabble-rousers have been delivering adrenalized shots of fist-pumping drinking/political anthems (such as fan-favorite “Tobe’s Got a Drinking Problem”) since 2002, and have played with Celtic punk icons such as The Pogues and Flogging Molly.
- Also Performing: Lit | Unwritten Law | Los Kung Fu Monkeys
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 29, 2018. Limit 8/person. Mobile vouchers are not accepted, must bring printed voucher. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office starting at 10 a.m. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. For ADA seating, inform box office personnel upon redemption – limited availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.