What You'll Get
- $12 for two tickets to see the Anti-Cooperation League (up to $24 value)
- When: any show through October 24; shows take place Saturdays at 9 p.m.
- Where: Sacramento Comedy Spot
- General admission
- Door time: 8:50 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Each week, the laugh masters of the Anti-Cooperation League interview a special guest—such as a local business owner or movie director—then devise seamlessly woven scenes based on the information gathered. Although the group’s style is similar to Saturday Night Live, the Anti-Cooperation League creates all its content on the spot. Here’s a look at some of the familiar faces serving as upcoming special guests:
- January 17: Sizzling Sirens Burlesque Experience founder Jay Siren
- January 24: Good Day Sacramento entertainment anchor Mark S. Allen
- January 31: 93 Rock’s Orphan Andrew
- February 7: Local travel host Rob Stewart of PBS’s Rob on the Road
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 25, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Reservation required. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.