What You'll Get
- $12 for two tickets to see the Anti-Cooperation League (up to $24 value)
- When: any show through June 27; shows take place Saturdays at 9 p.m.
- Where: Sacramento Comedy Spot
- General admission
- Door time: 8:50 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Each week, the laugh masters of the Anti-Cooperation League interview a special guest—such as a local business owner or movie director—then devise seamlessly woven scenes based on the information gathered. Although the group’s style is similar to Saturday Night Live, the Anti-Cooperation League creates all its content on the spot. Here’s a look at some of the familiar faces serving as upcoming special guests:
- January 17: Sizzling Sirens Burlesque Experience founder Jay Siren
- January 24: Good Day Sacramento entertainment anchor Mark S. Allen
- January 31: 93 Rock’s Orphan Andrew
- February 7: Local travel host Rob Stewart of PBS’s Rob on the Road
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 28, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. 24hr advance reservation required. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Sacramento Comedy Spot. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Sacramento Comedy Spot's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 10 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.