In 1891, James Naismith mounted two peach baskets on opposite walls of a gym, inventing the rudimentary version of what we know today as “shelving.” Take your basketball off this grand innovation with today’s GrouponLive deal: you get a two-game ticket package to see the Sacramento Kings at Power Balance Pavilion. Tickets are for the following games:
- Against the New York Knicks on Saturday, December 31, at 5 p.m.
- Against the New Orleans Hornets on Sunday, January 1, at 6 p.m.<p>
Choose between the following ticketing options:
- For $52, you get an upper-level seating package for a ticket in sections 205–212 or 217–224 (up to a $105.75 value, including all fees). The package includes:
- One ticket for the Knicks game (up to a $48.75 value)
- One ticket for the Hornets game (up to a $32 value)
One Kings’ New Year’s Eve promotional tuxedo T-shirt (a $25 value)<p>
- For $104, you get a lower-level seating package for a ticket in section 105, 106, 111, 112, 117, 118, 123, or 124 (up to a $199 value, including all fees). The package includes:
- One ticket for the Knicks game (up to a $102.50 value)
- One ticket for the Hornets game (up to a $71.50 value)
- One Kings’ New Year’s Eve promotional tuxedo T-shirt (a $25 value)<p>
The young and talented Sacramento Kings close down and open up a year with back-to-back, early-season games, as NBA action returns to the Power Balance Pavilion. Second-year Head Coach Paul Westphal looks to corral the tremendous talent of a roster with four rookies. Leading these fresh faces is last year’s leading NCAA scorer, Jimmer Fredette, who delights fans with prolific baskets and frequent treks through the upper-level seats to take the elusive 25-point shot. All-Rookie First-Teamer DeMarcus Cousins](http://gr.pn/dIx75n) led the Kings in points and rebounds last year, as he continues to unleash a double threat of slashing post moves and board-cleaning prowess.
With a capacity of 17,000 fans, Power Balance Pavilion allows attendees to raucously ring in the New Year with collective team spirit and endless eggnog-chugging contests with lion mascot Slamson. All Groupon buyers can dress for the occasion by donning a Kings’ New Year’s Eve tuxedo T-shirt. During timeouts, halftime, or other breaks from rim-shaking spectacles, the Kings’ dancers abscond the five-man weave in favor of the pop and lock.